Since I’m stuck at my desk for the next month or so (can I get a ayooo for my upcoming finals), I decided to start my blog back up again and to write some blog posts during my study breaks. It’s the end of December so that means we’re very close to entering the new year! I can’t believe 2017 is almost over, where did all those months go??
Anyways, I wanted to share my favorite products of this month with you. This blog post includes mostly beauty related products, so if reading this sparked your interest please carry on reading and enjoy!
- Urban Decay Naked Heat palette: I have been using this palette almost every day this month, excluding most days the last week and a half because I don’t think I need to be rocking a full on glam look while I’m studying ;). This palette is – in my opinion – very pricy here in Belgium, but I loooove creating warm eye looks and this is the palette I’ve been reaching to most to in December but also in November because: fall/autumn + warm eye looks = life.
- Garnier Botanical Cream with Green Tea extract: I started using this cream in the hope of getting rid of the occasional dry patches that showed up on my skin in the morning. I think you’re supposed to use this in the morning as well or maybe only in the morning, but I find that this works best for me when I use this cream in the evening. It has helped a lot with the dry patches and it also doesn’t break the bank, so win-win!
- Lush Sea Spray hair mist: If I could choose only one product as my December favorite, it would most definitely be this one! I have curly/wavy hair that gets frizzy very easily after I get out of the shower. I think this hair mist is supposed to be used on straight hair to get nice beachy waves (correct me if I’m wrong!), but it also works really well to get my frizzy locks tamed and my curls/waves nice and shiny!
- Maybelline Gigi Hadid lipstick – GG10 Taura: For some reason I’ve always had a lot of trouble finding a nude lipstick that suited my skin tone. They were either too light, too pink or I didn’t like the formula. I’m still not a 100% sold on this lipstick from the Maybelline’s Gigi Hadid collection, but I have been wearing it a lot this month and I’ve started to like it more and more. I have to wear lip balm underneath this lipstick because it can be a little drying sometimes, so if you know any moisturizing nude lipsticks that match this color, please let me know!
- Essence The False Lashes mascara – Extreme Volume & Curl: If you’re on a budget and looking for a new mascara, I suggest you take a look at the Essence mascara’s. They are extremely affordable and some of them stayed even longer on my lashes than some of my more expensive mascara’s. About two months ago I tried this mascara on a night out and I decided to take my bike to do the 9 km road to the party. It’s not a long distance, but I assure you: you don’t want to do those kilometers on your way home in the pouring rain without a raincoat! I was playing the scene of me looking at a beautiful panda in the mirror over and over again in my head, but when I got back home my mascara looked just as good as it did at the beginning of the night!
So this concludes my list of December favorites! If you have any more questions about the products I talked about, please do not hesistate to contact me or leave a comment! Also, I would love to know what your favorite products were this month!