Hello everyone! Today I wanted to do something different and new on my blog. I’ve been thinking about posting some makeup looks for a while now, so today I want to start with my current go-to full face of makeup! This is what I usually put on my face when I want to look more presentable and feel more confident. If you have read some of my blog posts before, you will know that I have (very) oily skin, so in a way this is also a post on what works best for me at the moment.
Let’s get into all of the products that I use on a daily/regular basis!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
- L.A. Girl Pro Matte HD foundation in “Medium Beige”
- Wet ‘n Wild Photo Focus concealer in “Light/Medium Beige”
- Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in “006 Warm Beige”
- NYC Big Bold bronzing powder in “602 MetropoliTan”
- Catrice Blush Box in “030 Golden Coral”
- Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate highlighter
- Revolution Pro Supreme Hold finishing spray
- NYC Big Bold bronzing powder in “602 MetropoliTan”: in the crease and along the lower lash line
- Essence Superlast waterproof eyeliner
- L’Oréal False Lash Telescopic mascara
Lips (3 options)
- KIKO Smart Fusion lipstick in “432 Hazelnut”
- Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in “020 Maroon”
- Essence Smoothie Gloss in “Sweet Peach”
Finished makeup look
And that’s the finished look! Let me know if I should do more of these kinds of posts and I’ll start thinking about some fun makeup looks to share with you guys!
What are your go-to makeup products?
This post contains no affiliate links. All opinions are my own. All pictures are made and owned by me unless stated otherwise.